SF Open Studios is the oldest and largest open studios program in the country, featuring an annual, month-long art event in October that showcases over 900 emerging and established San Francisco artists in their studios. Each weekend, art patrons, admirers, and collectors venture out on self-guided tours to see as many SF Open Studios artists and their artworks as possible, in the hopes of finding their next true art love. The event connects collectors with artists for engaging dialogue and a glimpse into the life of the working artist; SF Open Studios simultaneously helps artists build their mailing lists, gain new admirers, and ultimately sustain a living making art.
SF Open Studios 2014 Schedule
Come see my work in the SF Open Studios Exhibition at SOMArts and at my studio during Weekend 3.
ARTLAUNCH: THURSDAY, OCTOBER 8
- Celebrate the launch of SF Open Studios at SOMArts Cultural Center, 934 Brannan Street; tickets on sale soon!
VISIT THE SF OPEN STUDIOS EXHIBITION: OCTOBER 10 & 11
- View over 400 artworks by SF Open Studios artists and plan your studio tours for the next four weekends.
- Where: SOMArts Cultural Center, 934 Brannan Street, SF
- Exhibition Dates: Friday, October 9 through Sunday, November 8
- Gallery Hours: Tuesday-Friday, noon-7pm / Saturday, 11am-5pm / Sunday, 11am-3pm
- Admission: Free and open to the public.
WEEKEND 3: OCTOBER 31 & NOVEMBER 1, 11AM TO 6PM
- SOMA, Tenderloin, MIDMA, Downtown, Potrero Hill, Dogpatch, Bayview, Portola, Excelsior, Balboa Park